My flight got in around noon on Wednesday. We ate lunch at Chipotle in downtown Portland. I need to find one of these around here cause it was good. Hannah did great on the flight out too.
Jackson reminds me so much of Ava. Four-year-olds know EVERYTHING:) At least mine thinks she does.
Hannah and Max
Memorial Day we drove to Multnomah Falls. It was so beautiful. And FYI, these falls were in the first Twilight film, so they're famous. Steve rode his bike there. He's fast.
The views were so beautiful. This is the Columbia River. I believe Oregon is on the right, Washington is on the left. I think this river borders the two states.
Katie Breen (now Johnson!) drove down from Seattle with us and stayed Sunday and Monday. It was so good to get to spend time with her too.
Believe it or not, Max is underneath Margaret's coat all snuggled in! The babies did great.
No comments:
Post a Comment