I have had such a fun time in Portland this past week. I fly out tomorrow night and am ready to see my family, but not ready to leave this beautiful part of the country. I flew in last Wednesday and have been staying with my friends Margaret and Steve and their two beautiful boys. Thursday we drove out to the coast and had a fun day on the ocean. Friday, my friend Katie came down from Seattle to pick me up and I spent the weekend up there. Seattle is huge and Katie lives right in the city. We saw so much of the city including Pike Place market, the Puget Sound, the Seattle Space Needle, and the very first Starbucks! It was a fun weekend. Today we drove out to the Multnomah Falls which were so beautiful. I'll add more pictures when I get home but here are a few of the falls.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
No comments:
Post a Comment