Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today is Anika and Everet's 5th birthday. We have had a fun day with them. They all got their hair done, including Everet who wanted it to look spikey. All the girls got their nails done. Then we had a little photo shoot. I would tell them a certain emotion to express and they would do it.


"Look at the camera and smile"


Same as above except "stand up"


scary face


sad face


super excited


surprised face


silly/confused face


Super surprised

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Gina. I absolutely LOVE Allie's sad face! How could you ever say no to a face like that??

katie j said...

i hate to play favorites but Allie's faces are definitely the best:) but don't tell Ava I said that:)

katie j said...

i hate to play favorites, but Allie defintely has the most expressive face ever:) but don't tell ava I said that:)

katie j said...

oops, how did i post that twice? maybe i'll just keep writing over and over so you have lots of comments:)

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...