Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hannah's dedication



Hannah was dedicated at our church today. We introduced her to everyone in the service and then our Pastor prayed for her. Ava was very excited to get to go on stage. I thought for sure she'd start singing or something! But Ava and Allie were both very good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica always says she's an Ava look-a-like. In this picture it is soooooo clear. They are identical (except for the dimples and the fact that ava can talk, but other than that, identical).

Unknown said...

aww!! I can't wait to meet little Hannah!!!

Gina said...

So the first comment my be Holden then! I thought it was Breen until that second comment. You girls need to start adding your last names eh!? And I keep trying to get the video of it on here but it's not working.

Anonymous said...

My favorite was that right before Ava went on she said. "Hey, I am going on stage. Am I going to sing?"

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...