Saturday, June 26, 2010

I attend a mom's group through my church. Throughout the year, we get a sitter for the kids and usually meet and discuss a book or just have a discussion. Through the summer, we take a break from the meetings and just get together at eachother's houses or at a park. This last Thursday we all met at my house. There were 15 kids altogether!

Anika, Ava, Will, Everet, Richie, and Allie eating hotdogs. They had so much fun playing together.


This is the "silly face" picture.


We set up a slip n' slide for the kids but they spent most of their time playing on the fallen tree.



We all had a fun time and the rain held out for us.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...