Saturday, June 26, 2010

5 Months



Hannah is five months old today. She is amazing. She sleeps at least 8 hours every night, sometimes 10. She laughs and smiles all the time. She eats great and has finally started taking a bottle (kind of). She had her first experience with oatmeal last week as well. She can't decide if she likes it yet. She spits a lot of it out. She's in her own room now, which means Allie and Ava are sharing. They're doing okay with it. They keep each other up sometimes but for the most party, they sleep pretty well. They do love sharing a room though. Hannah has not rolled over yet but she does roll onto her side. She sticks out her tongue a lot. I haven't weighed her since her four month but I know she's grown a lot. She can already wear 9 month clothing. She's a big baby. We just love her so much.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...