Sunday, July 4, 2010

7 years

July 5, 2003 was a beautiful day. It didn't start out that way. The sky was very cloudy in the morning and there were scattered showers until about noon. I remember this because I was in Rochester getting my hair done for my wedding day. As the afternoon went on, the sun came out and the temperatures got up to about 90. It turned into a beautiful day.


We had a lot of fun that day. I think my favorite part of the day was the ceremony. Funny because you would think it would be the reception. I just really enjoyed the "getting married" part. Mike made a slip up and said that he would put his needs before mine, cracking everyone up. It was such a personal ceremony too. What a blessing to get married in the church that I've been going to since I was four years old.


We took pictures after the ceremony at the Weaver's house in their beautiful yard. They graciously supplied pop and goodies for the bridal party.



The reception was a lot of fun. It was all the people we love there to celebrate us. What an honor.


And after it all I get to be married to the coolest guy in the world. Seriously, I love him. He's so much fun and such an amazing dad to our girls. I feel so blessed. Seven years and three kids later, we are still enjoying life together.

2 comments:

Laura Webber said...

It was a beautiful day! Congratulations!

katiej said...

aww! you two crazy kids are the cutest married couple ever! i love you guys and I'm so glad I got to be there to celebrate your special day together!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...