Saturday, July 24, 2010

Garden update

My garden has been doing so well lately. We have been picking zucchini, lettuce, and cucumbers daily. The squash is starting to stop producing, as well as the sugar snap peas. But we were able to get a lot of those the past month. I'm still waiting on the watermelon and cantaloupe.



Ava and Allie have a lot of fun collecting the veggies with me. They LOVE sugar snap peas.
My flower beds are looking so beautiful. July is such a good month for blooming.

Some pink lillies and day lilles.


Purple cone flowers and some red daisies.
The rest of these pictures were taken after a storm. The sky looked so cool. I love these gladiolas. They may be my new favorite flower.




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awesome work on your garden Gina, looks great!! I think I am going to expand ours more next year, I hope our association doesn't care if our entire flower bed area is a garden :) I think I may do the square foot gardening method.

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...