Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ava's first t-ball game

We signed Ava up for a 4/5 year old t-ball league through the Milford YMCA. She loves it! She does really well too. She hits the ball great and runs for the ball every time when she's out in the field. I was expecting more doodling in the dirt or butterfly chasing but so far she's totally focused while she's playing. It just makes me so proud!


Ava standing on second. Every time she gets a hit or runs the bases, she looks over at us in the stands and waves and smiles. It's so cute.


Getting ready to swing!

Ava and Everet in the field. Anika and Everet are both on her team!


After their second week.


Hannah enjoyed the game even though it was so hot.


Allie couldn't stand sitting on the sidelines. She just had to get out there and play after the game was over.


Happy fans rooting on their big sister!


1 comment:

Andrea Boomstra said...

you so need to tell us when you will be at the ball fields so we can come watch!!! of course I can just look you guys up at the Y and see the schedule. but tell us anyway

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...