Friday, July 9, 2010

Tiger's game

Mike and I love the Tigers. We watch them as often as we can and love going downtown to watch them. Our friend Todd has season tickets and wasn't able to use the July 6th tickets so he generously gave them to us. The seats are excellent and it was an amazing game. We were down until the 9th inning when Cabrera tied it up with a homerun. It went into extra innings and we ended up winning in the 11th with a walk-off homerun by Damon. I took a lot of pictures but here are a few of our favorite players. And a video of us on tv at the end!


Austin Jackson wasn't playing but ended up coming in as a pinch hitter for Don Kelly in the 8th.


Mike's favorite - Guillen.

Johnny Damon had his 2,500th career hit. The crowd gave him a standing ovation.


One of my favorites - Inge.


Boesch who is playing amazingly right now.

Mike's and my television debut. My dad called us in the 8th and said he had just seen us on tv. Pretty cool! It was a fun night out.

1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Awww, you guys are such celebs! But now Todd may NEVER share his tickets again!!!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...