Monday, January 27, 2014

Hannah's 4th birthday

 My baby is 4! Hannah will always seem little to me. Have I said this before? I think I have. But seriously, I think at 4, the other two were doing so much more for themselves than Hannah does, but it's my fault. I see her as so much smaller because she's my baby! We've been working on that lately. I'm not sure she likes it but she's adjusting. She's doing great too! She's starting to do more and more on her own and she's so big!
 
Hannah is the best encourager! Out of our whole family, she is the first to compliment or encourage. It's awesome! She LOVES her sisters. I hear "I miss my sisters" almost every day, while they're at school. Her favorite things right now are Polly Pockets and My Little Ponies. She also likes playing with Lego's!
 
Hannah's birthday fell on a Sunday this year. After church, where a crowd of people sang "happy birthday" to her when she walked into the foyer, and where her Sunday school class also sang to her, Hannah got to pick what was for lunch. She decided she wanted to go to the Applebee's where the guy talks like Elmo, which happens to be the one in Commerce. Of course that guy wasn't working but we still had a nice lunch! The kids played together for the rest of the day, mostly with Hannah's new Sophia castle. In the evening we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, per Hannah's request, and ate cake and ice cream.... again! Birthday months are tough for eating healthy!
Oh well! Happy birthday Hannah!! We love you!
 
 


 


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...