While I have the girls here, I thought I'd get their favorites at their new ages!
Song
Hannah: Sophia the First theme song
Allie: Same as Hannah's
Ava: Let it Go (from Frozen)
Food
Hannah: cake and ice cream:)
Allie: Ramen noodles (Still!)
Ava: Pizza
Color
Hannah: pink and purple and gold
Allie: pink and purple
Ava: purple and turquoise
Movie
Hannah: Epic and Frozen
Allie: Frozen, The Croods, and Epic
Ava: Frozen and The Croods
Hobby
Hannah: play with her Sophia dolls and castle
Allie: do a craft
Ava: playing "house" with her sisters or making bracelets on her loom
TV show
Hannah: Sophia the First
Allie: Sophia the First
Ava: Good Luck Charlie
What are you most excited about this year?
Hannah: Going to Tennessee
Allie: Going to Tennessee for vacation this summer
Ava: That she's getting older and that she'll be in third grade soon, and going on vacation this summer!
Favorite friend (toy/stuffed animal they sleep with)
Hannah: Sophia doll
Allie: Ducky and unicorn
Ava: Webkins
No comments:
Post a Comment