Finally getting around to recording Christmas. I realized too that I didn't take my camera over to the Epley's house. I don't know how I overlooked that one!
My parents came over Christmas morning to watch the girls open gifts. We typically wake up a little late, eat breakfast, then pray and open gifts. The girls do really well with not rushing us. I hope that lasts a while!
Hannah got this really cool elephant seat from my parents!
Allie was excited to get a My Little Pony set from grandma and papa as well!
My mom has a black scarf that I'm constantly stealing. So this was a great Christmas present from her, for both of us! A new black scarf.
Mike and his sugar tooth!
Mike was excited about his new work jacket!
I went the day after Thanksgiving and bought a lot of cheap DVD's. This is one of our new favorites.
Grandma made the each of the girls their own quilt with their names on them!
Hannah got a little lazy in her new chair and asked us to hand her gifts to her.
Her chair, her quilt, and a magic wand; does she really need anything else!?
It was a lovely day! We went to the Epley's at 4 and had a great dinner and opened more presents. I'm thankful for the tradition we've put into effect since Ava was born; however many new gifts the girls get, that's how many old ones they have to donate. A week after Christmas, the girls went through their room and play room and donated three large bags of toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment