Merry Christmas! Two weeks late:)
I have been slacking. But I have been busy. I haven't even uploaded Christmas day yet. I'll get to that later, plus New Year's Eve, plus Allie's 6th birthday! Too much goes on in too short of time.
The first group of pictures was me having fun with my camera in low light. I have to figure this thing out. I'm so bad at adjusting to the right lighting, figuring out ISO and exposure and all that. Sheesh. But I will learn.
Yeah, fuzzy and grainy, I know.
Anyway, Christmas Eve was a great day! We went to the afternoon service at church, which is geared towards kids. My girls actually sang and were even part of a skit. It was very cute.
Allie was an angel.
Ava played Mary!
Grandma was a shepherd. It was nothing they had to prepare for. They basically asked for volunteers, then Mary Kay read the story while the participants acted out what she read. It was cute.
After the drama, we all bundled up and went outside to sing Silent Night together.
After the service we went right to Jeff and Tara's for dinner and to exchange gifts.
The kids had fun opening gifts and were thrilled with what they were given!
Thank you Ross family for your generosity! The girls love their gifts! They sleep with their webkins every night!
I actually didn't take my camera with me on New Year's Eve but we went with some friends to the DeJonge's house, had dinner, and played games. We stayed till about 10 pm, brought the girls home and got in our pj's. Mike and Hannah fell asleep at about 10:30, but Ava, Allie and I stayed up till midnight, watching the ball drop. I love my family. I love that I get to spend holidays with Mike and the girls. They are such a blessing! Happy New Year!
More on Christmas later!
No comments:
Post a Comment