Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I loved that the weather was so mild. The kids actually went outside for a while to jump on the trampoline.
 
We spent the early part of the day at my parents house. We ate dinner with my side around 2:30. Then at around 6, we left for Mike's parents. Holidays are always very full for us, but we're blessed to have a large family to share them with.
 
I'm thankful for so many things this year. God has blessed us in so many ways. Our girls have been healthy. Mike has had an over abundance of work. We've been able to spend a lot of time with family and friends. We're involved in an amazing church that we love. And the crazy thing: this is but a blink compared to eternity.What an unfathomable gift to know that I will spend eternity in Heaven with my Saviour. God is so good.
 
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...