I'm always looking for cool things to do with my girls that will be meaningful during the holidays. My friend Jackie heard about doing a thankful tree where you actually get a real tree branch, put it in a pot with dirt, and hang paper leaves on it with what you're thankful for. That would be a pretty cool centerpiece! We might actually do that one day but this year we decided to keep it simple and make one on paper. I read about this project over here.
The girls loved writing what they were thankful for on little leaves, then pasting them on our tree. I was pretty proud of that tree. I'm not usually artsy:)
Hannah would tell Mike and me what she was thankful for, then we'd write it for her!
The final product! We sure our grateful for a lot!
1 comment:
You guys have such an inspirational family...so glad we have awesome friends who value children to look up to. Can't wait to do that with our family one thanksgiving.
love,
dave
Post a Comment