Monday, November 12, 2012

Meal plans

I'm behind on two meal plans; shame on me!
 
It's been busy around here and I decided I probably won't blog my meal plans any more since I keep track of them in a book I keep in my purse.
 
But I will tell you what we've been up to lately.
 
Ava is doing great in school. She's loving all the math that comes with first grade. She is writing and reading like a pro. She loves her art, music, and PE classes. I volunteer every Tuesday afternoon in her class, doing math games. Ava loves having me come to her class. I told her I might not be able to make it tomorrow and she got really upset. I love that, especially since it probably won't always be that way. Ava is really looking forward to Christmas and going to the Boyne water park this weekend.
 
Allie is doing awesome in pre-school. She's really loving it. I was worried in the beginning that she wouldn't make many friends because she would just stick with Maya, but so far, she's doing well. She tells me she's still meeting new people and getting to know new friends. She is a great writer. Ava really worked with her a lot last year, teaching her lower-case letters. She loves doing crafts and is super excited about the water park and Christmas as well.
 
Hannah is such a little cutie. She is my sidekick. I seriously can't get enough of her. It's been fun to have two mornings where it's just her and I. She loves playing with play dough and she loves coloring. She got into this funny habit of telling every single person she saw "I love you." We would leave the line at the grocery store and she would tell the cashier "bye, I love you." She always brings smiles to strangers' faces. And she still LOVES Papa!
 
These girls are such a huge blessing and I love each new stage that comes our way!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...