Thursday, November 1, 2012

Busy weekend!

We had such a fun and busy weekend! I love the start of the holidays, beginning with Halloween! On Friday evening we went to Ava's fall fair at her school. The girls played some games, walked through a haunted hallway, and ate some goodies! Ava loved seeing many of her classmates!
 
Allie, Hannah, and I played in a huge pile of leaves in front yard last week while the weather was mild. We'll be missing those 70 degree days!

 

On Saturday, we went to the 5th anual pumpkin fest at the DeJonges. We ate lots of good food and carved pumpkins. The girls had a great time, even though they still have a hard time carving. Pumpkins are pretty thick.



 
 
 
On Sunday we enjoyed celebrating my nephew Braden's 5th birthday. The whole family met up at Jungle Java and then headed back to Walled Lake for pizza, cake, and ice cream.
 
It was a very busy, but fun, weekend, which led right into a busy week with Halloween! I'm having some trouble posting pictures on here right now. But as soon as I get it all figured out, I'll post the rest from the weekend, and the new ones of Halloween!!
 
 
 












No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...