Monday, December 10, 2012

Science Alive

So I thought I'd try this one more time, and of course pictures uploaded. I don't know what's going on with blogger!
 
Ava had Science Alive come to her school and I was able to take pictures for the teacher. Science Alive is run by a husband and wife team and they bring in all kinds of cool animals to show the students. We actually had them come to a kids day out for our church before.
 
This time around, we were able to see a chinchilla, two snakes, a huge frog, and another animal that I can't remember the name of!




 
The class was giving a thumbs up so they could see more animals!




No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...