Whew! We've been busy.The girls have had some fun things happening at school, including a Christmas concert and party for Allie. Ava's concert and party is this Friday. I'm really looking forward to the two week break! I love having these girls home.
The girls and I decided to make Christmas cookies for our friends' Bunko party. They had a lot of fun cutting out the dough and decorating the cookies.
We're all decked out for Christmas again!
On December 16 my dad turned 64. We celebrated with the whole family with a nice dinner and a poker game, of course. Annoyingly, Jeff won.
We also decided to do our own Ross Biggest Loser Challenge, as all of us have a couple pounds we'd like to shed. She we have till January 27 (the last Sunday in January) to lose as much weight as we can. The person with the highest percentage of body weight lost gets $20 each from everyone else!
This sweet little lady did great at her Christmas concert. She was Dancer, one of Santa's reindeer in one of the songs. Although she kept telling people she was a dancer. I don't think she quite got the fact that it was the name of a reindeer!
Ava lost her two front teeth just in time for Christmas!
These are Allie's loyal fans!
This sweet little boy is named Cameron. Every time we drop Allie off, he makes sure to say "hi" to Hannah and she LOVES it!
Allie's bff Maya!
And finally, today was Allie's Christmas party. The kids had lunch and made gingerbread houses.
It's been a fun December already, and we're not even to the good stuff yet!
1 comment:
Your girls' smiles just kill me, they are all so beautiful! I LOVE how proud Allie was at her concert, the sweet girls with buns while decorating cookies and Ava looks so grown up wearing a scarf... I about died! So sweet!
Post a Comment