Monday, December 10, 2012

Sewing

I bought some really cute curtains at a garage sale last summer. They had two panels that were really long. I wanted to cut them in half so I could have four panels, two for each window in the girls' bedroom. The problem: I don't know how to sew. I can use a needle and thread and I can step on the pedal of a sewing maching to make a straight stitch, or so I thought. My mom brought her sewing maching over, we cut the panels in half, sewed a new seam, then I took control of the machine to sew the hem (I don't even know if I'm using the right lingo here). I'm not kidding, my line was so crooked and where one side was an inch, the other was about 2 inches. So my mom and Ava took over, and they did a way better job.
 

 
 
Once the entire room is finished, I'll post pictures!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...