Friday, January 27, 2012

Look who's 2!

We celebrated our third and final birthday yesterday! I really need to think about this for the future because it seems that by the time we got to Hannah's birthday, we were so burned out on birthdays that it wasn't quite as exciting. Good thing she's 2 and could care less! But as she gets older, I'll have to think of ways to make it different and exciting.

It was a pretty low key day. We gave Hannah a balloon and a dress-up outfit for her gift. In the evening we went to my parents and had pizza. I made a few cupcakes for the girls so we could sing to Hannah. She loved when we sang Happy Birthday to her! Actually, we probably sang to her about ten times throughout the day cause she loved it so much.

Here's Hannah getting ready to open her gift.



At Papa and Grandma's getting ready to eat her cupcake. 








Hannah's favorites at 2:
Movie: Tangled
TV Show: Little Einstein
Color: purple
Food: Macaroni and Cheese
What she does most during the day: plays with her sisters, she loves to play with her baby dolls
When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up, she said "cookie." I don't think she understands the question!
Her favorite person: Papa
Favorite song: The song Grandma Epley sings to her when she's rocking her to sleep on Tuesday nights (made-up song)

Happy birthday sweet Hannah! We love you!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...