Yowza, another year gone by. Time really does fly, especially with kids. I can't believe the holidays are already over.
We didn't have any big plans for New Year's Eve. We went to my Jeff and Tara's house in the evening. I forgot my camera but I did get some video on my phone. We played a lot of XBox Kinect, which is so fun! The kids had fun rip-sticking in the basement. A ripstick is basically a skateboard but with two wheels instead of four. I don't know how they do it. I almost fell on my face every time I got on it!
During the day we went with the Westermans to go bowling. The kids had a blast! This was Hannah's first experience with bowling. She could take it or leave it!
They had the whole placed decked out for New Years. They even had hats and balloons and noise makers at all the tables.
2011 was a very good year for our family. Everyone was healthy, Mike stayed busy with work, and we all enjoyed spending a lot of time together as a family, as well as growing spiritually. It was a big year for weddings; 8 total! We took a great vacation out East this past summer. And I was able to get away to Virginia to visit my good friend Katie. I'm looking forward to 2012 and all the adventure it will bring with a 2, a 4, and a 6 year old!! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment