Alright stop... Potty time!
We have officially started potty training Hannah. Actually today is day 9. She's doing ok, not great, but ok! I realize that it takes a while when you start this young. I remember with Allie, it wasn't till day 8 that I felt she was starting to get it down. With Hannah, it's taken a little longer. This past Friday evening, while we were decorating the dining room for the big birthday party, we were just letting Hannah run around with no underwear on. It was the first time she ran over to the potty and went all on her own, without us instigating it. So that was a big step. Since then, we've had lots of accidents, and lots of successes. We'll just stick to it! We're so proud of this sweet little Hannah!
Hannah gets two reeces pieces every time she goes on the potty. Her potty seat makes music any time anything goes into it!
Hannah proudly sporting her new butterfly underwear. We encourage her to keep the butterflies dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment