Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ava's 6th birthday

January is a busy month for us! We have three birthdays. This past weekend, we had a combined birthday party for all three girls with our families. I wanted to do a great big party with all the girls friends, but work has been slow so we decided to keep it simple. I'll post about that later. But first, our sweet Ava turned 6 on Friday the 20th. She was very excited to bring some treats to school for her friends. She was able to wear a crown for the day in school and even kept it on through the evening at home. We left Ava pick anything she wanted to eat for dinner and she chose LIttle Caeser's Pizza. We made a cake for her and had pizza and just hung out as a family all night!






Ava's favorite's at 6:
Movie: Shrek Forever After
TV Show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Color: white
Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Drink: Capri Sun
Toy: Hello Kitty jewelry box
What she wants to be when she grows up: An artist

Happy birthday sweet Ava, you great big 6-year-old! We love you!!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...