Allie turned 4 on Monday (Jan 2)! She has been talking about her birthday for a long time, probably since her last birthday! We had a pretty laid back day. We might throw a combined birthday party at the end of the month for all three girls. We let Allie decide what she wanted to eat for dinner. The first time I asked her, she said she wanted Ramen noodles. So with a little coaxing, she finally decided on Red Robin! We invited both sets of grandparents along to celebrate with us.
Her expression when the waiters came over to sing to her:
Here are some of Allie's favorites at the ripe old age of 4:
Food: Ramen noodles
TV show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Color: red
Toy: Patty, her very dirty baby doll
Drink: Chocolate milk
Movie: Thumbelina (much to my chagrin)
Sport: softball
Ice cream flavor: Pink (whatever that means!)
What she wants to be when she grows up: she wants to teach babies how to draw rainbows (artist?)
Favorite thing to do: paint
We love this creative, fun-loving, sassy, four-year-old! Happy birthday Allie!








1 comment:
I LOVE this girl... I want to teach babies to draw rainbows too!!! And I love the list of favorites at the end.. I just did that for my boys for the end of the year! I love the hilarity!
Post a Comment