Thursday, February 16, 2012

Naples, FL

Amazingly, you can hop on a plane for 3 hours and suddenly be in a beautiful, sunny, warm, palm tree filled state. Sometimes makes me wonder what the heck I'm doing in Michigan!

I was so blessed to be able to travel to Naples, Florida for a girls weekend, with 7 other amazing women. It was such a relaxing and restful four days. I came home feeling rejuvinated and refreshed, not only as a mom, but as a wife. Lisa is an amazing woman who takes the time out of her week to watch our children while we meet for mom's group. She is already such an amazing gift to us! She invited us down to hang out in her beautiful condo for four days. It was awesome! We shopped, drank wine, played cards, ate out, drank coffee, walked on the beach, swam in the pool, collected seashells, had great conversation and did whatever we wanted with no little ones to be responsible for! Ahhh, glorious!

Jackie, Kara, and I getting ready to go shopping. The weekend was actually pretty cool so we didn't swim too much.


Walking to the beach on a chilly 50 degree day! 




The final day of our trip turned out to be a beautiful day in the 70's. We soaked up as much sun as we could. 

Jodi and I stayed in this beautiful room! 

Laura and Jackie roomed in the master bedroom. 

Kara and Holly's digs. 

Laura and Lisa, our amazing hostess! 

One of Lisa's amazng views of the water. 

The sweet and heated pool! 








No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...