Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Johnson's visit MI

We were fortunate to have Dave and Katie come up for a visit and they stayed with us on Wednesday night. To say that my girls love Dave and Katie is an understatement. They were very sad to see them leave. They are both amazing with kids. Dave spent so much time playing hide and seek with Allie and Hannah. He is so engaging with them and you can tell they both really enjoy children. THey are going to make amazing parents! Katie is due with her first baby girl in June! I cannot wait to meet their new bundle of joy!




1 comment:

katie j said...

we LOVED our visit and we miss you all sooo much already!!:( check out dave's blog about the girls
www.driftingpineapples.wordpress.com

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...