Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More flowers

Are you getting sick of my flower pictures yet!? I just can't help myself. I absolutely love flowers. I'm amazed at the detail and beauty in each and every flower God has created.

The first six are more gladiolas. I bought a bag of these bulbs at Lowes and planted them in early June.


I love how most of the gladiolas have different color centers.


A pink day lily and a rose bush that started blooming.


This butterfly bush attracts so many butterflies. And I'm not sure what's in that first picture. It was a huge bee with large wings.

This was a bouquet I made from a variety of flowers and the second is from a rose-of-sharon bush. Again, I love the two-toned colors.
I wish it was summer all year so we could enjoy these all the time.

2 comments:

Laura Webber said...

Beautiful flowers! I think your mystery bee is a Cicada Killer Wasp- we have those and they are pretty scary looking!

Unknown said...

wow! these are seriously all from your garden?? i am SO impressed!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...