Monday, August 2, 2010
ER visit
We had our second ER visit with Allie a couple weeks ago. (The first was when she had croup about a year ago). We had already tucked Ava and her in for the night. They were goofing around in their beds and diving into their pillows. Allie got a little too close to the headboard and fell right into it. She had to have 4 stitches. She did really well in the hospital. The hardest part was the shot to numb the area. After that, she sat completely still while the doctor put in the stitches.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
No comments:
Post a Comment