Monday, August 30, 2010

7 Months

Our little Hannah turned 7 months on the 26th. It wasn't very long ago that Allie was this little but I still feel like I'm a mom for the first time. Each new thing Hannah does is just as exciting! It's so fun to watch her grow and learn new things. She's sitting up on her own now. She's starting to scoot across the floor, or army crawl. She's eating a lot of new foods. Pretty much all the veggies we've given her and we're now on to trying fruit, which she loves. We even gave her scrambled eggs for the first time. She was indifferent with those. I still put a variety of different fruits and veggies in her little feeder (I don't actually know what that thing is called!). We tried blueberries for the first time today. She loved them. She's also started eating puffs. She can eat them on her own too. It's pretty cute to watch her pinch one between her finger and thumb and try to get it into her mouth!


She's usually pretty content to roll around on the floor. She has a lot of entertainment with having two rambunctious sisters to watch!



Hannah is constantly smiling and laughing. She's been a stinker lately with naps and bedtime. She's not too thrilled with taking naps and if I lay her down before she's ready (or done nursing) she will let me hear it! But other than that, she rarely cries.


She was up on her hands and knees rocking the other day so I'm sure it will be no time before she's crawling.



No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...