Friday, February 27, 2009

Swagbucks

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=355043
Swagbucks is a pretty sweet online search engine. You get points for searching the internet. The searchs are done with google. You just go to this website (link above) and sign up. It's free and easy. I signed up about 2 weeks ago and already have 16 swagbucks. You can then turn the points in for gift cards. 45 swagbucks will get you a $5 Amazon giftcard. They have many more to choose from too. It takes a lot of points but if you're searching the internet anyway, it's totally worth it. I plan on doing my searching all this year and then cashing in at the end of the year for Christmas shopping!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

16? I have 35. Slacker.

Gina said...

So funny! How long has it been for you? I'm just amazed that I rarely get on there and I still have 16!! So cool:-)

Anonymous said...

Well said, Gina. Seems like you might have had some practice...:-)

Carrie said...

Not really. I just use it like I woudl a normal search engine. I have been using it less than 2 weeks. I like your idea about saving it for Christmas. I think that is what I am going to to.

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...