Thursday, February 26, 2009

House work

We're in the process of selling our house so that we can move into this one. We bought it for next to nothing since it was condemned. It's right on the water, with a lot of land, and it's a 1900 sq. ft. house. Since Mike is a real life Handy Manny, he has been fixing it up himself on the weekends. Here are some before and mid-construction pictures. I'll post before and after pics when we're done! Now we just have to pray our current house sells:-)


Living room before and now (ceiling is my favorite)
(not our stuff)


Master bedroom (wainscotting will be white)



Allie's room


Hallway b4 & Now



Ava's room b4 & Now (and Ava!)

1 comment:

Fischer Family said...

Wow Gina. It is looking really good. Mike does great work. I can't wait to see the final product someday soon :)

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...