Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Girl

Ava says a lot of funny things. I need to start writing them down more often! Today we were driving in the car and daddy let out a fart (which Ava calls toots or doonies). Ava proceeded to say "daddy, you toot in the car, you toot in the garage, you toot outside.... you toot everywhere" giggle, giggle!! So funny. She also sings a song to daddy all the time that goes like this;
stinky doonie, stinky doonie, daddy loves a stinky DOON!" (Sung to the tune of "oh my darlin") The last DOON is usually shouted! Oh and doonie is short for pinadooni (sp?) which is along the lines of "passing gas" or "fart" in Italian!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...