Sunday, February 1, 2009
Bummer
So with all the snow and cold weather, we had some monster ice hanging from our gutters and also going up onto our roof. There was about 8 inches of ice piled up on the valley of our roof, causing water to get up and under the shingles, leaking into our house. This is what it looked like in Allie's room when we woke up this morning. It occured from the warmer temps this morning, melting all the ice! Fortunately I live with a real life Handy Manny. He got up on the roof with an air chisel and shovel and cleared up all the ice!! Plus, he's handy enough to fix the inside walls in less than a day! What a guy:-)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
No comments:
Post a Comment