Also, my friend Margaret let me know that Rite Aid has Mento's gum on sale for $.99 each. I had eight $1 off coupons for Mento's gum. So I received all 8 of these for FREE!!! I love free stuff. These deals are going through Saturday so if you have the coupons, it's worth it!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Yay for deals!
I don't normally buy air fresheners but since I started using coupons, if I see a great (and I mean almost free) deal on them, I'll get it. I felt like this was a pretty good deal. At Walgreens you can use a $4 off store coupon for this Sense & Spray air freshener, which would bring it down to $6.99. I also had a $4 off manufacturer's coupon so I was able to stack them and get this for $2.99, normally $10.99! Pretty sweet!

Also, my friend Margaret let me know that Rite Aid has Mento's gum on sale for $.99 each. I had eight $1 off coupons for Mento's gum. So I received all 8 of these for FREE!!! I love free stuff. These deals are going through Saturday so if you have the coupons, it's worth it!
Also, my friend Margaret let me know that Rite Aid has Mento's gum on sale for $.99 each. I had eight $1 off coupons for Mento's gum. So I received all 8 of these for FREE!!! I love free stuff. These deals are going through Saturday so if you have the coupons, it's worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
1 comment:
I keep looking for the Mentos gum at Kroger because it would be free but they are always out. I'll have to check Rite Aid, thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment