Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here's what I can do!



My friend Hillary posted all the fun things that her daughter can do on her blog and I thought it was such a great idea!! Sydney is one smart, adorable little girl too!

Here are some of Allie's favorites and a few tricks!
Favorites:
Food - everything... seriously the girl is a great eater
show - Little Einstein
book - Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you See?
Toy - stacking cups and walker
person - Ava:-)

Things she can do:
Wave bye and hi
say - bye bye, da da, mama, papa, Ava (sorta!), ba (ball), and I think she said "Maya" once!
give hugs and open mouth kisses
blow kisses
raise her arms when we ask her how big she is
walk with no problem
dance
sing (constantly)
knows what an elephant, lion, and a fishy "say"
Walks straight to the bathroom when we say the word "bath"
plays patty cake
gives high fives
This stage that she's in (actually from 1 to 2) is my favorite. I love how she learns things so quickly and everything is intriguing to her. She is so much fun and is such a sweet heart. I love watching her grow and interact with us everyday!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...