Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meijer deals

Meijer has Crest and these Betty Crocker cake things on sale this week 10 for 10. With $.50 coupons you can get them for free (they double up to $.50)! Plus, you can print Coffee mate creamer coupons for $1.50 off at their website (http://www.coffee-mate.com/), and these creamers just happen to be $1.50 right now at Meijer! So those were free as well! Lysol products are all half off and I had tons of coupons for those making th1s spray $.49 a piece ( I went back and got more later). If you haven't started using coupons yet, I think you should! With all the free stuff you can get, I wish I had started a long time ago!


Total: $36.03
Spent: $5.05
Saved: $30.98

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...