There's a video on youtube that is so funny. A little boy puts his finger in his baby brother's mouth and gets bit. I know it doesn't sound funny but just look it up. We had a moment like that in our house. Unfortunately I wasn't taping when it happened but started right after.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
4 comments:
I love the videos. The biting one is adorable. I shouldn't say that because poor Ava got bit, but they are just so cute.
Ava Epley: Living on the Edge of Danger.
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard! It is adorable and funny:-)
seriously, I wish you had taped the whole thing, because just the part i saw was reminiscent of the charlie video. So completely hilarious. I love your girls.
Post a Comment