Friday, January 1, 2021

Birthday Bash

I'm spoiled. That's all there is to it. I have always loved giving and receiving gifts, and my family knows it. It doesn't matter what they are either. Could be homemade, notes, flowers, gift cards. I just loved gift giving. My girls have inherited that from me and boy do they spoil me. It started on Saturday when Mike let me open a present early. We happened to just watch The Queen's Gambit (Netflix show that we loved) and I told Mike that I'd really like to play more chess. So he gave a cool chess timer.

Then Sunday, I woke up and everyone gave me such sweet gifts. Hannah got me this super cool planter, since I'm obsessed with plants. Allie took the whole month of October and everyday, wrote down things that I did that made her grateful. Oh my. What a sweet gift. A whole month of her gratitude for me. She also gave me a Starbucks gift card! Ava heard me say how much I loved this travel mug from Starbucks over a month ago, and picked that up for me. As well as a comfy pair of camo pjs. And Mike got me a new wallet that has dividers for cash (thank you Dave Ramsey), and a gift card to Marshall's. Like I said, completely spoiled. And that alone would have made for the best birthday ever. My family spoiling me. But after church, Mike drove us to Top Golf where 30 of our friends and family surprised me. Unbelievable. I'm so incredibly grateful for the people in my life. I know it's rare and I pray I never take it for granted. Not to mention the countless texts and messages I received all day from friends all over the country (I love you Katie P, Katie J, and Margaret and Steve!). It was an incredible day to turn 41.❤











No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...