Saturday, January 30, 2021

Birthday Month 2021

 The month of January is crazy! I'm sure I've written and said that more times than I can count. But it's true. We come out of December, partied out, and then jump right into three birthdays in a row. I do love celebrating my girls, they are truly a gift. I just wish we had spread them out a little bit, you know, spread the love!

Allie turned 13 on the 2nd! Another teenager in the house. We sort of had a rule that our girls couldn't get a cell phone till they started driving. I realized that was going to be tricky with them staying after school for activities, so we lowered it to 13. And Allie has not let us forget it! So she finally got her phone for her birthday. And she was so excited!





Sadly, restaurants still aren't open around here, so all three girls had to either choose a dinner for me to make, or a place to order carry-out. Allie chose Buffalo Wild Wings!
She also had some visitors come over in the evening for games. We had a lot of fun celebrating this sweet girl. 







The Darnells dropped off her favorite chips and drink! So sweet!

Ava finished driver's training and was able to get her permit! How crazy is that? She is actually a really good driver!



These two also had their first tournaments this month! Excited for a great season.


We had a family party for all three girls. We had lunch, cake and ice cream, and played poker!






Ava had her first day back in person on her birthday! She had a great first day back. And she really wanted to go snowboarding for her birthday so we bundled up and hit the slopes. It was very cold, but a lot of fun! (1:52 PM is the exact time that she was born! She also got her braces off this month. Look at that beautiful smile!).


Ava really wanted a picture printer that connects to her phone, so that's what she got for her birthday!



Darnells and Mitch brought Ava her favorite snacks! So thoughtful!


Allie baked her this cake, which was very sweet!



So thankful for this beautiful 15 year old!

Hannah sort of got the shaft for her birthday, sadly. Ava ended up with covid so we were on a 14 day quarantine for Hannah's birthday. We still made it a great day. She got to sleep in, she asked for french toast and bacon for dinner, and she got a new laptop for her birthday!





The Darnells also brought over her favorite snacks and left them on the porch for her. Love them! And love this sweet 11 year old! She did not complain at all, being stuck at home for her birthday, with no one being able to visit. What a trooper!

Love these girls. They have blessed my life in more ways than I can say. They've taught me so much about love and joy and selflessness. I can't thank God enough for these three beautiful humans.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...