How do you sum up the last week of 2020? I can't even find a word adequate enough. Memorable, outstanding, blessed, heartwarming... these words don't seem to give it justice. I'm forever grateful that I have people in my life that are able to continue to be in community when so much around us is screaming for us not to.
I got my first tattoo! Jocelyn was over at the Sneider's getting a tattoo from Kayla. They facetimed me and told me to come over and get one. I figured I'd come watch but I ended up leaving with a tattoo! It did not hurt at all!
Katie Pahl was in town for Christmas and our families all got together at Brenda and Larry's. Always so good to see this family we have so much history with!
Devin and Nikki got married December 27th! What a weekend. We went out on Saturday for the rehearsal dinner! And Sunday we went out early so Mike and Hannah could take pictures with the wedding party. The wedding was near Lansing in this beautiful barn. Mike was a groomsmen and Hannah was the flower girl. It was a beautiful ceremony and a super fun reception! I've never danced so much!
These pictures uploaded in backwards order but you can see the fun and love that was had!
And finally, we had a small gathering for New Year's Eve! It was supposed to be a little bit bigger but due to covid, some people had to cancel. We played games, ate great food, did the plastic wrap ball gift game, and watched the ball drop!
Happy New Year! Here's to 2021!
No comments:
Post a Comment