"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may over flow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15.13
This is a theme verse for me this year, especially amidst all the craziness of 2020!
The month of December always flies by. The anticipation of Christmas is always so magical! We have a lot of traditions that continued this year, even amidst the pandemic. I'm thankful for a family that still chooses to be together.
We did our cookie house tradition with the Epleys this year. Kathy really does put so much time and effort into this and the kids enjoy it!
Ava had a little Christmas gift exchange and sleep over with her friend group. They went to downtown Rochester to shop and see the lights. Love this group of girls.
I wrap presents as I buy them and hide them in the basement. The girls actually know where they're hidden but I make them promise not to peak. For the most part, I think they like being surprised Christmas morning so I'm pretty sure they listen and don't peak. It's fun to bring all the presents up and put them under the tree after the girls go to bed. These aren't all for the girls. Our family doesn't do any kind of name exchange so we buy for everyone. It gets a little crazy but it's fun too! Hopefully we can convince them all next year to draw names.
No comments:
Post a Comment