Sunday, December 13, 2020

Thanksgiving

 We had a great Thanksgiving with our families. On Thursday, we spent the afternoon and into the evening with my family, at my parents. We ate great food, played Code Names, and then ended the evening with a very heated game of mafia. Seriously, my family is very competitive and can really get going when games are involved!




Friday evening, we had all of Mike's family to our house to celebrate Thanksgiving together. I love when we don't have to travel to multiple places in the same day! I'm also very thankful for our families that still choose to get together in the midst of this crazy pandemic. 



We have been so blessed. I can't even begin to explain the gratitude I feel towards God for my life, my family, my friends, and just all the multitude of blessings I receive from Him daily. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...