Hannah turned 5 years old on January 26th! We had a fun day celebrating her! All day long, I was calling her "5-year-old" instead of Hannah, which she loved!
- "Hey 5-year old, what do you want for breakfast?"
"Are you ready for school 5-year-old!?"
"How was school today 5-year-old?"
I think you get the point. She would break out in this big grin every time she heard it! Hannah was very excited to get to go to school on her birthday. Her classmates sang to her and she brought in chocolate chip cookies to share.
For dinner, Hannah chose waffles. Grandma and Papa ate dinner with us and then Hannah opened her gifts. She also chose brownie sundaes for her birthday dessert.
Hannah happened to spill syrup on her shirt during dinner, which I didn't realize, so please excuse the messy shirt in every picture! But that's our sweet Hannah, she typically doesn't get through a meal without getting something on her shirt or in her hair. Like mother, like daughter. I tend to have that same problem.
How did I not notice that, right!? Sheesh!
What can I say about Hannah? She is amazing. She is such an encourager. She is our most dramatic but keeps us laughing all the time! She loves giving hugs and kisses, and is constantly tell us all she loves us! She is so smart. I love watching her little mind pick things up and get excited about it. And she is a great friend! We love you Hannah Margaret. Happy 5th birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment