Friday, January 23, 2015

Family birthday party

We decided that this would be the year that Ava could have her friend birthday party that she's been asking for. It probably would have made more sense to do that on her 10th birthday, you know, a little more momentous. But she's thrilled either way. So in February we are taking her and some of her friends from school, to the Lakeland Pool. Next year, Allie will be able to have her first friend birthday party. Then the year after that, Hannah!
 
Meanwhile, we still have a family party with Mike's and my siblings and all the cousins and grandparents. My genius mother suggested breakfast for dinner, since that's the girls' favorite. So with her help, we had two French toast bakes, four different egg bakes, sausage links, fruit, and juice. Our families are always so generous too and the girls got some pretty sweet gifts.
 
I haven't been on the ball lately with my camera, so sadly, these were the only two pictures I took. The girls had a lot of fun!
 



No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...