Friday, January 23, 2015

Allie's birthday

Allie Katherine Epley, our sweet and kind middle child, had her 7th birthday on the 2nd of January! I am a total slacker in that I'm just now getting around to posting about it.
Allie is very lucky to have a day off on her birthday every year. On that morning, we went to Meijer and I let her pick out her own birthday present. She chose a big box of crayons and an art set that had a variety of art supplies in it. That evening, Allie picked where we ate for dinner. She chose Red Robin for, what I think is, the third year in a row! She loves that she gets a free sundae and that they sing to her!
 
After dinner, we came back to our house for ice-cream and ice-cream. Yes you read that right. Allie is not a fan of cake, so she chose a strawberry shortcake ice-cream role, in lieu of a cake, and cookies and cream ice-cream on the side! Grandma and Papa celebrated with us and Mike bought her her very first bow and arrows. She was thrilled about that.
 
The night before the girls' birthdays, I write a message with soap on their bathroom mirror!



 
I can't begin to express how much I love this child. She is such a thoughtful person. She loves Hannah and helps her out with reading all the time. She looks up to her big sister, even though I don't think you'll ever get her to admit it! She LOVES her daddy and is constantly doing projects with him, or going to Home Depot with him. And she's just so beautiful inside and out. Happy 7th birthday Allie! We love you so much!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...