Friday, January 23, 2015

Ava's birthday

Our first born is 9 years old! I can't believe it. Mike and I were talking and realized that in 9 more years, Ava will be graduating. It's crazy how fast these first 9 have gone by, I don't even want to think about the next 9. It's too soon. WAHAAAAAA. That's me crying if you didn't know.
 
Well I discovered that chalk markers work on the mirror even better than soap. So the rest of our birthday messages will be done with those! Ava happens to share a birthday with our children's ministry pastor at our church and since school was off the day before Ava's birthday, Mary Kay took her to lunch and out shopping! What a sweetheart. Ava had a blast.
 
Ava had school on her birthday and enjoyed her day. She also got to pick what was for dinner and she decided on Jet's Pizza and brownie sundaes for dessert. My kinda gal!
 
Grandma and Papa came over for dinner and dessert, then Ava had piano lessons in the evening, which she insisted on since she was excited to see her teacher on her birthday.
 
Ava got books, earrings, art supplies, a pedometer, and new arrows for her bow.
 






 
Ava is so amazing. She has such a kind and sensitive spirit. She is a great big sister to both her sisters, though especially Hannah. Her and Allie know how to push each others' buttons! She is so smart and has one of the highest reading levels in her 3rd grade class. She loves math and is flying through multiplication. She loves the Lord and is enthusiastic about inviting her friends to church! I love this child so much and hope that times slows down just a bit:) Happy birthday Ava Therese Epley.


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...