I take my phone with me everywhere I go, which usually means I'm taking pictures with it everywhere I go! But I rarely think to plug my phone in to the computer and blog those pictures. So this is the summer in review, via my phone!
Mike and I went on a date at the beginning of the summer and had sweet seats at a Tiger's game. Verlander pitched a 1 hitter that night!
We visited some puppies at a pet store and decided that when we finally adopt a dog (from a shelter, not a pet store!), we definitely want a shitzu.
We had a lunch date at McD's with our lovely cousins.
We visited the play place at the 12 Oaks Mall.
We had a fashion show in the dressing room at Macy's. The peace sign cracks me up! Where did she get that!?
We swam a lot!
The girls tried to match as often as possible.
We did the "free kids hair cuts" at JC Penny.
We went to Great Lakes Crossing and played in Jeepers.
Milford Memories was fun! Ava and Allie had their faces painted, while Hannah got a tattoo on her arm.
These lovely ladies played and fought, and played and fought, and played and fought some more.
But in the end they really do love each other.
I was able to get away for a ladies weekend to Pittsburgh, which is a post in itself that will come soon.
The weekend before school started, Grandma and Papa took all their grand kids out to breakfast at Leo's, which I think we should set as a yearly tradition!
We caught another Tiger's game with these awesome people!
Mike and I ran our first 5K together!
I spent 2 1/2 hours in a salon, getting a cut and high lights.
And finally, the girls all got matching bed sets, AND Hannah is now in a big-girl bed! Tonight is the first night. We'll see how they do all being together like this!
It has been a full and wonderful summer. I'll have to remember to upload pictures from my phone more often!



























No comments:
Post a Comment