Sunday, July 22, 2012

Month of 1/2 birthdays

July is the month for half birthdays in our house. We actually don't really celebrate half birthdays but Ava found out that others do so she was super excited about hers! We basically said "happy half birthday" to Allie on hers and that sufficed. For Ava, she told everyone everywhere we went that it was her half birthday, also asked for a cupcake with a candle, and asked us to sing to her! We happened to have leftover cupcakes from Sophany (thanks!) so she was lucky to get one!
Hannah's half birthday is the 26th. I'm sure a "happy half birthday Hannah" will suffice for her as well!
We now have a 4 1/2 year old, a 6 1/2 year old, and an almost 2 1/2 year old living in our home!

1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Aww, I LOVE that your girls are celebrating half birthdays... we eat half desserts on 6.3 and 8.24 every year! We don't make it a big deal, but we pause for a mini celebration!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...